terms & conditions
The Library Loyalty Guest Membership is effective only once registration is fully completed.
Earned points will automatically be credited to each membership account after check-out date and once the hotel account has been settled.
Members accumulate points only when booking directly with The Library.
Accommodation or other services booked through an intermediary, a tour operator or any third party agents will not be considered as direct expenses and therefore will not generate any points.
Upon The Library’s sole discretion, bookings sourced through third party agents may be entitled to a Red Card; however, points will not be accumulated from the accommodation.
- Points are earned only when hotel expenses and services are directly settled with The Library.
- Points cannot be transferred to other members.
- Free night rewards exclude daily breakfast.
- Free night accommodation cannot be redeemed in cash and are non-refundable.
- Free night rewards can be used at a maximum of 3 nights per stay.
- Rewards can be used only during the period set by The Library and are subject to availability.
- Unused points will automatically expire as with the validity of each membership card.
- Certain promotional offers do not allow point accumulation.
- Free night rewards cannot be redeemed during the Festive holidays and the whole month of August.
- Free night rewards can be used for a maximum of 3 nights per stay.
- Please see individual promotion details for more information.
- The Library reserves the right to modify or amend any terms and conditions, benefits and privileges without prior notice.